Nicole Henry Photography documents high school senior portraits in a timeless yet sophisticated style. We are located in Kenosha, WI right between Milwaukee and Chicago. Our goal is to make you feel relaxed in front of the camera so we can capture your personality and beauty authentically. Due to the amount of details, effort, time and creativity that we invest into each high school senior to guarantee a wonderful and unique experience, we limit our calendar to a maximum of 36 senior portrait commissions per year. Want to learn more? Just send us a message!
BEHIND THE BUSINESS
When I was a little girl I always day dreamed of being a bridal gown designer. I would sketch dresses and clothing on any blank piece of paper I could find. Countless hours were dedicated to this hopeful career in fashion. This is what drew me to photographing high school seniors, and continues to inspire me daily.
Many years later, I became a photojournalist for my high school newspaper which kindled my passion for photography. However from high school I went on to work towards two associate degrees in the information technology field and landed my first real job at Abbott/Abbvie. Roughly 2 years later, my husband and I learned that we were expecting our first son. I decided to turn my passion into a business so I could stay at home with my first son (now two sons, yay!) along with all the other benefits of working for myself.
If you have read this far I want to sincerely thank you for taking time out of your day to learn more about me and I look forward to working with you and learning more about you!
- I have been married for 5 years
- I am a mom to two adorable little boys who are 4 years old and 18 month old.
- I love country music so much I bought a banjo a couple years ago (I still don’t know how to play it.)
- Favorite restaurants: Chick-Fil-A, Culvers, Panera, Portillos
- Favorite stores: Banana Republic, White House Black Market, Ann Taylor, Charming Charlie
- Favorite shows: Walking Dead, Limitless, Blacklist, Grim
- Favorite movies: Any Harry Potter movie, Inception, Great Gatsby, pretty much any cheesy chick flick
- Favorite SBX drink: Iced Chai or Chai Latte (no water with whip and cinnamon on top)
- Favorite drink: sweet tea (I secretly belong in the South!)
- I hoard blankets because I am always cold, nothing better than a soft fuzzy blanket!